Common misunderstandings, half-truths and exaggerations that abound about cybersecurity include the following:
- The latest machines and technologies can guarantee data security and can always protect against cyber attacks.
- We are safe from any form of security risks OR we can’t be targets (because of size, industry, etc.)
- You can fully analyze and quantify the level of risks you are facing on your own.
- The right budget for cyber security is just as good as ensuring there is security.
- Cybersecurity evaluation is not a part of my (non-IT) department, it doesn’t affect us.
Clearly, more needs to be done if cybersecurity is to be realized.
Revamp Cybersecurity is a managed service provider + All things cybersecurity and IT.
Email: email@example.com to Get Secure Stay Secure